If you’re looking to buy a home you’ve come to the right place
Broker/Owner Steve Ray is Berkshire County’s most experienced agent in buyer representation. In 1993 he became one of Massachusetts first exclusive buyer's agent. Ray has developed helpful tools for his buyer’s such as the 10 Step Buyer Protection Plan, The Smart Buyers Guide to Buying A Home, and The Home Buyer Seminar: How to Buy a House Without Losing Your Shirt. All of our agents at Berkshire Real Estate are trained to offer the best and most informative buying experience possible.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient and an all around better buying experience.